Have one in your workplace soon! You won’t be dissatisfied.
The Resilience Workshop is for:
- anyone who is interested in personal growth and becoming more resilient in daily life
- learning how to adapt well in the face of significant sources of stress, such as family and relationship problems, serious health problems, workplace and financial
- stressors, and/or physical adversity over prolonged periods.
What teams can learn and experience during the Resilience Workshop:
- The theory behind resilience and how to develop it
- Implement what you've learnt and flex the resilience muscle in an ice bath
- Connect with a small group and feel the coherence and sense of unity when people come together for this kind of practice.
Participants will readily take away tools to use moving forward in moments of stress or difficulty.